Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BACK ON TRACK

Well, hopefully, I am back on track. At least I'm back to blogging. The fall was hectic, holidays were great and a whole new year is in front of us!!

I'm leaving for the Czech Republic in April for one week. My Granddaughter is running in the International cross country running competitions with 11 other students from Theriault school and was great and asked if we could go with her. Of course the answer was YES. I'll get great pics and post as soon as we're back. I'll also look for some good deals on wool of course.

I'm just knitting up a Debbie Bliss sweater in cashmerino and it's beautifully soft to work with.

I've finished a pair of socks for dtr. #2/aka Shelley and am starting a pair of trekking socks for myself.

Enough for today. Hope everyone is enjoying the light snowfall.

No comments: