Friday, June 8, 2007

Chitchat

I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. Time does fly by. I finished another felted bag done with different merino colors and intarsia. I'm presently doing a test sock pattern from Jean Townsend called wandering cables and it's turning out nicely in a coffee colored Regia yarn.

A busy weekend coming up. I received 25 skeins of Belle Vallee sock yarn this morning and want it all dyed by Monday so I'll have to beg my daughters to come and dye for the day on Sunday. It usually ends up being a fun day and I can then play with Xander for a bit. Hopefully the sun stays out. The weather channel is calling for more thunderstorms, a severe weather warning is in effect again today. :-(((( Strange weather for a Northern June day.

I'll post pics of the yarn once it's dyed and dried. I'm also spinning some lovely mohair and should be able to have that in the shop soon.

Happy weekend to everyone.

No comments: