Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New projects

Last evening I started an aran cable sweater in Belle Valee yarn. 100% wool, pre-shrunk. It's a nice dusty rose and I will post pics later to the blog. I'm finding that this yarn is knitting up nicely to tension on a 4.5 needle and I'm enjoying the feel of the pure wool.

Finished reading one Yarn Harlot book. Sophie.........you are a hit!! The book was funny and thought provoking. I really did think I had to clean out my stash but after reading this book, I came to realize that there are other knitters out there who feel the same way that I do about dispensing with all the lovely leftovers....*s*

I'm working on a baby set in Opal sock yarn in bright yellows. We have a new grandchild coming in March and hopefully it will be done on time.

More later and hopefully some pics to go with the posts.

No comments: